Brother PT-H110 Label Printer
The Brother PT-H110 is the simplest way to add names and or titles to your Reusable or Blank Badges. Print one or two lines of text using the TZE131 12mm tape which prints black on to a clear tape to allow the colour of your badge to show through.
Suitable for 3.5, 6, 9 and 12mm tapes the PT-H110 is the easy way to print name labels whilst also offering a wide range of features for day to day labelling.
- Prints 4 different sized laminated labels using TZe tape cassettes (3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm)
- 16 character graphic LCD display
- QWERTY keyboard
- Compatible with AC adapter (AD-24ES), or 6 x AAA batteries (both not included)
- Maximum print height: 9mm
- Print up to 2 lines per label
- Built in manual label cutter
- Standard label length 30mm-300mm
- Print up to 9 copies of your label
- Choose from 3 text fonts, 15 decorative frames and 253 symbols
- 10 font styles and 3 font heights
- Vertical and reverse printing moder
- Print labels containing up to 80 characters per label
- Includes 15 memory locations for quick recall of frequently used labels
Approx. Dimensions (mm) H 58 W 111
Each product page shows an estimated lead time from order to despatch. We work very hard to meet and exceed these lead times, however if you need your order by a certain date or time please get in touch using the online chat, by email or phone.
Need your badges in the next 24-48 hours?
We are used to working to tight deadlines. If you need your badges fast, you need our next day despatch service, available for an additional charge. Please contact us for further information and to see how we can help.
Standard Shipping by Royal Mail 1st Class
Once despatched Royal Mail aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturdays. There is no tracking information or signature required on delivery with this service.
Express Shipping with DPD
Once your order has been printed and packed this is a next day parcel delivery providing a tracked and signed for service, including email updates and a one-hour delivery window on the day (excluding NI, Highlands & Islands).
Ordering a custom printed badge?
Design your own badge or let us do it for you
Upload your logo and list of names and we’ll design your badge for you. If you would prefer to design your own badge, download our artwork template and upload your file and a separate list of names. We will always send you a pdf proof to review and approve before we start printing your order.
What are the best file types to upload?
The better your logo file the better your printed badges will look. We prefer vector based files which are typically saved as a .PDF; .AI or .EPS file. We can also accept JPEGS, PNGs and other bitmap images with a high resolution of 300dpi or more.
Find out more on Artwork Guidelines.