For your chance to win a free Brother PT-H105 Label Printer simply complete our very short survey which you can find here.
The purpose of the survey is to get a better understanding of the outlook of businesses and organisations given the current economic climate. The results will be used to shape our product offering going forward and will be published on our website.
To thank you for your participation you will be entered in a prize draw to win a free Brother PT-H105 Label Printer. It is great for use around the office, home or as a way of adding names to our reusable badges.
The closing date for all entries is 21st February 2014. Good luck and thanks for your participation.
Terms and conditions
1. The Meluba Badges prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and provide your name and contact details including email address.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 21st February 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
7. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
8. One winner will receive a Brother PT-H105 Label Printer. Meluba Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 28th February 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Meluba Ltd within 28 days of being notified by Meluba Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Meluba Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Details of the winner can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Meluba Ltd. for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Meluba Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Meluba Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. Meluba Ltd. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Meluba Ltd. in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Meluba Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
19. Promoter: Meluba Ltd. 27a Lubenham Hill, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 9DG.